Dear Burrito Beach Community,
On behalf of the Burrito Beach team, we would like to thank you for 25 years of letting Burrito Beach provide you with fresh Mexican food and the best guacamole in Chicago. The safety of our guests and employees is always in the forefront of our decision making and we will continue to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 during these unprecedented times.
Burrito Beach restaurants are still open for takeout, online pickup and delivery.
Per recent public safety decisions, the dining room area and seating will be temporarily closed beginning March 17.
There are still several ways to get your Burrito Beach fix at this time:
- Order Online at burritobeach.com for a contact-free pickup. Click here
- Delivery available with our preferred delivery partners: Grubhub, DoorDash and UberEATS
- All delivery partners offer contact-free delivery, and our stores have moved to contact-free handoff with delivery drivers
- Our stores are part of the Grubhub+ and DashPass programs that offer free delivery
- We are continuing to offer promotions on all platforms
- Takeout is still an option if you prefer to order in the store, but we ask you that you take your food to-go to protect our community.
- Breakfast is still available at several of our locations for online ordering pickup, delivery and takeout.
Hours of operations for our stores may change during this time. Please check our locations for the latest updates.
Our company and restaurants have always prioritized food safety, sanitation and hygiene as part of our normal operating standards. Even though that has always been a priority, we have increased our measures at this time to do what we can to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Making sure our staff washes their hands frequently - at least twice per hour
- Our standards for cleaning and sanitizing follow and exceed the CDC and local public health guidelines
- Hand sanitizer is available to our guests in all our dining rooms
- Our standards for and frequency of disinfecting surfaces and deep cleaning the restaurant have increased significantly. Surfaces throughout the entire restaurant are disinfected multiple times throughout the day
- Continue to educate on and promote the highest standards of cleanliness and health with our staff including hand washing, glove changing, and making sure anyone feeling ill knows to stay home
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all deal with these challenging times. From the Burrito Beach team to you, we wish you good health and safety. We look forward to serving you soon.